Private S.T.E.A.M. Inspired Preschool
The Brainiax Preschool is a small progressive private school that incorporates S.T.E.A.M. concepts (Science, Technology/Robotics, Engineering, Art, Mathematics) into all areas of the curriculum in order to engage imaginations, instruct and allow for early learners to explore and grow. Our preschool focuses on each individual child’s cognitive, physical, and social-emotional development.
The daily schedule is filled with hands-on opportunities to build on the natural curiosity of all children. Through project-based, inquiry-driven activities, the children explore and discover the world around them while learning literacy, problem solving skills, and collaboration techniques.
The Brainiax facility offers two air purification systems in the main classroom, one in our lobby and another in our main office.
- Curriculum created by a NJ & NY certified teacher
- Whole child education with character development education
- S.T.E.(A)M. Learning Stations
- Creativity, Exploration & Growth
Summer School at the Brainiax Preschool is filled with learning and a lot of outdoor fun! STEM sports, robots, water tables and more. Hope to see you this summer!
To learn more about our preschool program, contact us (973) 577-7055
Full Day 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Early morning/Afternoon extension available)
* The facility offers four HEPA air purification systems with LED filtration to reduce allergens and germs. The center is professionally cleaned once a week and cleaned daily by our staff.